Whoa, Georgie was so nice today!! She gave me my birthday gift today and guess what it was? (I know you can't so I'll just tell it to you :P) S $50! Cool, right? Now I'm just $158 away from getting myself a mini i-pod, woohoo!
Almeric just created a blog and he posted a - ahem - really short one (2 lines). LOL. No hard feeling Elmo, right? :P Anyway, today wasn't that bad except for art - I had to hand in an unfinished piece of work unless I don't want to get any grade. Bitch Chia. Then after school, everyone went for the Teachers' Day performance.
Nat said that the second time was better but I thought the first time wasn't as bad. Oh well, either way, we didn't get kicked out!
Georgie keeps saying she fucked up - again - but she did really well! The make-up was really think and heavy cos if it weren't, nobody downstage would've been able to see it. There's CIP tomorrow, YUCK. I'll be late for the rehearsal... :(
10:16 PM